Get Ready For a Second Batch
Three months after the launch of Rouxbien, we can proudly say that we’re running out of our first batch! After all the love and great responses we received, we’re thrilled to announce that our second batch is currently in production. All of our dresses are handmade with love and great attention to detail. With a core focus on contrasting elements and smart features, we managed to create a collection of refined silhouettes. A collection that lasts.
Our dresses appeared to be so much more than the perfect work wear. They served multiple purposes, from Christmas and New Year’s celebrations to simply getting through winter in style. They were the ultimate gift for Valentine’s and very popular for birthdays and launch parties. Since we had such a quick start, we would like to share some fun facts with you:
- In six weeks time, we sold over many dresses to a bunch of fashion conscious women across the country and worldwide
- Not only women bought our dresses, they were also gifted by quite an interesting number of men
- Our Try & Buy sessions are very popular and usually combined with a city stroll
- We had so much positive feedback for all particular sizes we offer
- Our number of returns is less than two percent!
- Some of our customers told us they think the dresses are too pretty to wear
- We’ve put a lot of effort in creating the ultimate unboxing experience and with success. Judging from our customers’ feedback they truly enjoy unwrapping our designs!
- Quite out of the blue, Robine got featured in De Volkskrant, a well-known Dutch newspaper. This resulted in a whole new stream of happy customers.
We cannot wait to have more of you shine in our dresses. If you would like to visit our atelier and try on the dresses first, read more about our Try & Buy concept. You’re more than welcome to book a personal fitting session with us. In the meantime you can have a look at our website, while your new dream dress is being crafted with care.